Jr. Investor Solutions intern
As a Junior Investor Solutions intern, your responsibilities will include helping the sales team identify and qualify new leads, generating interest, and assisting in closing deals. You will primarily be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and researching potential customers. The successful candidate must research and understand our products, target markets, and industry trends and generate interest in our investment opportunities with potential customers. You will learn the fundamentals of sales, gain valuable industry knowledge, and develop your skills in customer service and sales.
The internship is a unique and exciting opportunity for anyone looking to begin a career in sales. If you are driven, ambitious, and passionate about the investment industry and sales, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
About Carbon Equity
Carbon Equity is the world's first Climate Venture Capital and Private Equity fund investing platform.
Carbon Equity was founded with the goal to help people have real climate impact with their money, while making a solid return in the process. We believe that the best way to accelerate decarbonization is by investing in companies bringing innovative climate technologies to market. Think of alternative proteins, zero-carbon cement, nuclear fusion and electric tractors. Most of these companies are funded on the private market, via venture capital and growth equity funds. Such funds have high barriers to entry, with minimum tickets in the millions. Carbon Equity opens this world of climate private market investing up to individual investors by lowering ticket sizes and bundling investors together.
Through the Carbon Equity platform, we offer low-minimum access to the world's leading climate investment funds. We focus on multiple asset classes including venture capital, private equity, private debt and real assets. Carbon Equity offers you the opportunity to maximize the climate impact of your investible savings. Meanwhile, you get to invest alongside the world's best climate investors and benefit from venture-type returns while mitigating financial risk through a high degree of diversification. You basically cán have your cake 🍰 and it eat it too.
We are a well-funded startup, enabling us to grow rapidly to accomplish our mission. We are an ambitious, diverse and international team of 16.
The Role & Deliverables
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated sales professional to join our commercial team and help drive sales growth. The ideal candidate will be passionate about both climate investing and sales, and be located in the Netherlands.
- Researching and identifying potential customers to develop new business opportunities
- Qualifying sales leads from marketing campaigns
- Contacting potential customers through LinkedIn outreaches and email campaigns
- Building, driving, and maintaining an organized pipeline and activity records using internal tracking systems
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to prospects
- Responding to customer questions and follow-up inquiries
- Tracking sales activities and providing regular reports
- Assisting in preparing sales presentations
- Assisting in other sales-related activities as needed
- You have a bachelor’s degree (Hbo/Wo)
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated and driven
- You have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your skills
- You are motivated and excited by our mission
- You find ways. You are entrepreneurial and creative in finding new avenues to achieve your results
- You are fluent in Dutch and can speak and write professional English
Even if you don't possess all of these qualifications, we encourage you to apply if you are enthusiastic about the role.
What is in it for you
Let's be honest, joining a startup in our early stage has pros and cons. The con is that you have to figure out a lot of shit yourself, you will not seamlessly fit into a well-oiled machine. You kind of have to build the machine yourself. That then of course is the big pro. You get to build the machine yourself 🧰🛠️. Now that is impact. The impact you will have in building a super early stage startup will never be greater. You get to join all internal and external discussions, you get to learn by doing and you get to set the rules and build the groundwork for a future Unicorn 🦄 or Zebra 🦓 or ... well you get to decide just how successful we will be and how much impact we will have.
- Join a freshly funded Fintech with endless ambitions
- Lots of room to bring your own ideas, and the mandate to work on them
- Become part of a super talented team of individuals with alumni from Alpinvest, JP Morgan, McKinsey, HAL Investments, VandeBron, Philips, MessageBird and Van Lanschot Kempen
- Headquarters located in The Next Web West (Amsterdam), close to the Vondelpark
- Monthly internship compensation of EUR 500
How to apply 👋
Send your resume, full transcript (grades per course for bachelor's and master's degree (if applicable)) and a brief motivation (NL or ENG) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via LinkedIn are not accepted